- This event has passed.
An Introduction to Shadow Work®
March 18 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Shining a light on the potential within…
“Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.” ~Grateful Dead
Shadow Work may sound dark, but it’s actually a technique for exploring behaviors and roadblocks to growth that you can’t seem to see in yourself—the things that stand between you and who you want to be. Steeped in Jungian psychology, Shadow Work helps shine a light on the “shadows” in your life to reveal forgotten or untapped strengths and talents. These newly discovered energies can then be harnessed and used to live a fuller, richer, more empowered life.
Shadow Work helps you grow in many ways:
• Understand your surprising behaviors
• Work through such feelings as fear, grief, anger, and shame
• Transform old patterns of behavior
• Make bold choices with confidence
• Feel appreciated for who you are
• Deepen a capacity for intimacy
• Learn to set boundaries and achieve goals
Facilitated by Paige Gardener, certified Shadow Work® group facilitator, and Bill Denison, certified Shadow Work coach, this half-day introductory workshop is open to anyone with a desire to learn more about the Jungian concept of the shadow and how to live in the light—with more freedom and joy.
Location: Hill House Community Hall
Investment: $30. Pre-registration required: http://www.centriccoaching.com/intro-workshop
Workshop Information: Contact Bill Denison at email@example.com.
For more information about Shadow Work®:
• Shadow Work Seminars – Personal Growth Workshops and Coaching Based On
• Jungian Psychology, Emotional Safety, Shame-Free Containers Shadow Works
(Image: Ramón Peco / CC BY 2.0)