- This event has passed.
MELT by the Book
February 18 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:30pm on Sunday, repeating until March 11, 2018
In four weeks, you’ll learn all of the moves in the bestselling book The MELT Method. Discover simple self-treatments you can do at home to remain active, healthy, and pain-free for life.
Come experience lasting changes in how your body looks and feels. Experience all of the techniques in the New York Times bestselling book The Melt Method in an interactive and personalized environment.
Learn how to:
– identify where you have stuck stress in your body, a major cause of chronic aches and pains
– use the MELT Hand and Foot Treatment, a unique indirect treatment for your whole body
– improve your Body Sense and notice the changes as your body effortlessly finds greater alignment and balance
– activate your own core strength and stability
– use the MELT Soft Body Roller to rehydrate the tissues of your body for greater mobility and ease of motion
– safely and effectively decompress your own neck and low back
– relieve common issues like headaches, insomnia, bloating, weight gain, cellulite, and more!
Dates: February 18, February 25, March 4, March 11
Location: Ruscombe Community Hall, 4803 Yellowwood Avenue, Baltimore, 21209. Entry off the parking lot.
Pre-registration required–space is limited for personalized attention. $60 for all 4 classes, or $20 per class.
Got questions? Call Amy Taliaferro at 410-343-9727. Register at http://www.amybondt.com/
MELT Balls and Rollers will be provided for class use.