Students from the Park School of Baltimore chose Holistic Health for their “Immersion Week” experience this past February 2015. This immersion introduced them to a variety of new ways of thinking about wellness.
Ruscombe offered our space free of charge, and several of our practitioners presented different topics to the students over the four days. Students and teachers also had the opportunity to enjoy lunch from the cafe during the week.
In addition to yoga and meditation in the morning, here is what our practitioners presented:
- Paula Derry, PhD, LMT — “What is Holistic Health?”
- Barbara Harman, CiPP — “Strengths on the Mind-Body Connections”
- Dixie Mullineaux Mac., L.Ac – Meditation
- Betsey Gilbert, LMT — Self Massage
- Dr. Peter Hinderberger M.D., Ph.D – Functions of the Human Body
See photos (click to enlarge):